GMCG will help you to make sense of the Skills Development Act and enable you to incorporate people development strategies as a key component in your organization’s transformation and growth.
Our Services include:
- The appointment of a Skills Development Facilitator.
- Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) / Annual Training Plan (ATR) submissions to the relevant Seta
- Handling of all administration to ensure total compliance to the Skills Development Act and the company’s SETA
- Continuous liaison with SETA’s regarding company’s training plans and progress thereto;
- Skills / Training needs analysis
- Assisting companies with developing effective skills plans;
- Advice to companies regarding their training needs;
- Follow-up and feedback regarding workplace skills plans and any new unit standards
- developed by the SETA’s;
- Administering of grant pay-outs due to companies;
- Submitting progress reports to the SETA’s regarding company’s training objectives;
- Representative Training Committee set up, co-ordination and facilitation
- Training to companies’ employment equity/training committees regarding the Skills Development Act and the Employment Equity Act (if necessary).
- Advise on legislative alignment, strategy development, policy development and best practice
- Advice and assistance with additional discretionary grant rebates
- Assistance and advice with record keeping systems and databases to ensure complete and
- accurate capturing of learner records
- Learnership advice and assistance where relevant
- Accreditation assistance where required